Thread: Digital Life TV

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar

Digital Life TV

Digital Life TV is hosted by industry expert Patrick Norton, and offers up news of the day, new product reviews, technology help and more. Missed our live show? Want to replay part of it? Stop back here."

View: Digital Life TV w/Patrick Norton

For those who don't recall Patrick he was the long time co-host of the Screensavers on TechTV, who know joins TWIT, as well as Digital Life TV to bring tech in video and audio format to geeks and nerds who are big into tech.

Thanks BB.

I watched it last night. The quality is pretty good.
    Linux Mint Debian Edition

I am surprised more users didn't comment. I mean I thought Patrick couldn't pull it off solo, but he surpassed my expectations. And Robert and Patrick make a pretty good pair.

http://digitallifetv.com/blogs/digit...v/default.aspx

Several more episodes released. Also they come in about 10 flavors .wmv, h.264, Xvid, Video Ipod, Mpeg4, etc...

Now it seems Robert Heron has become his steady partner on the show and the guests keep coming, many from 1Up.com and extremetech.

I like this show and am an attentive follower. Though Patrick seems to say the phrase:

"I digress" quite a few times, which is sort of annoying.

Their HDTV special got me caught up on the terminology and tech of HDTV. I learned a lot and Robert Heron knows his HDTV.

Watching Episode 19 now.

http://digitallifetv.com/blogs/digit.../07/20538.aspx

They are up to episode 93... and have really come a long way. They're releasing their free show in 4 or 5 formats, including ipod, divx, windows media, h.264 and even an audio only version for those with less than broadband speeds.

I believe they also have their show up in flash format as well so you can stream it without having to download a single file directly (also takes care of codec troubles as well).

I recommend this show to any and all interested in technology. Robert and Patrick do a fine job of diving deep into the pits of tech hell and they make it interesting.

http://dl.tv/

The digital life TV site has been updated and looks much more professional and cleaner than the previous version.