September 14th, 2005, 19:00 PM
Radeon Omega Drivers v2.6.61 (Based on Cat 5.8)
Omega has released a new modified ATI Catalyst 5.8 based driver suite.
These drivers include a customized version of ATI Tray Tools instead of Radlinker.
What's New in Omega Drivers v2.6.61:
- Based on the Catalyst 5.8 Official drivers.
- Added support for x700 Mobility cards.
What's new for ATI Tray Tools 188.8.131.520
- Updated display rotation module.
- Update device names database
- Added Catalyst A.I. control into Direct3D submenu
- Improved OSD support for OpenGL games and applications.
- Moved all I2C control functions into kernel mode driver.
- Added option in General Settings to disable reset clocks before suspend mode.
- Update "OSD Example" plugin. Added option to show power status. (Battery life time)
- Added new auto overclocking mode depended on computer power status.
Download: Radeon Omega Drivers v2.6.61 (Based on Cat 5.8)
September 15th, 2005, 03:21 AM
I haven't updated in a while. I probably should get to this on the double step.
September 18th, 2005, 18:05 PM
I updated and had nothing but problems. All rendering became worse than trying to run graphics on an 8086 machine