Thread: and PeerGuardian developers in exile

Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar
    14,059 and PeerGuardian developers in exile

The majority of the administration and development team have been forced out of their website following a series of threats and incidents. The member of the group that had been trusted to handle the finances and servers slowly managed to take over each individual part of the website's assets, eventually claiming control over the entire group and locking out the majority of staff.

The organisation's founders, Tim Leonard and Ken McKelland, as well as the majority of the organisation's staff and developers (including the main developer of the PeerGuardian2 application, Cory Nelson and the staff members responsible for auditing the PeerGuardian Blocklists) have all been forcibly removed from the servers that were funded from donations given to the organisation by happy users, and from text advertising placed on the websites forum and project pages.

The money, which was to have been used to help fund the development and hosting costs of the group is now unavailable, stolen by the one who was trusted to keep it.

Full Story

Source: W2S

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    Wow that's too bad!

British Stud Muffin TZ Veteran GimieGimieGimie's Avatar
    UK, London
    Yeah, i was shocked to hear this news too, needless to say, i updated my software straight away.