Thread: TV-OUT Problem

TV-OUT Problem

Hey, hello every body ! This is my first post here, and unfortunately it's trouble related . I have an ATI 9550 video card and until a few weeks ago i haven't had any problems of this sort. The problem occurs after I turn on the tvout, and the tv screen start's to roll vertically like crazy.
    Some times when there's no window open on the desktop the roll stop's, and also when I reduce the contrast. I tried everything from changing the drivers to reinstalling windows, changed the cables all that stuff!
    What am I supposed to do ? Please help ! Aticipated ThX !

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    Just wondering, have you tried another television?

Tried Doesn't work !
    Last edited by anubiz; September 21st, 2005 at 16:07 PM.

Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar
    What screen resolution are you using on your computer?

TV's are either 50hz or 100hz. Try adjusting the resolution on your computer via display properties > settings > advanced > monitor.

Also make sure the input channel on your TV is correctly tuned in to receive the TVOut signal.

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

I tried on a Panasonic tv and it works fine ! It seems this tv is the problem, but I don't wanna change tv(Grunding) just beacuse of this, isn't there a way of fixing it ?

Quote Originally Posted by anubiz
    I tried on a Panasonic tv and it works fine ! It seems this tv is the problem, but I don't wanna change tv(Grunding) just beacuse of this, isn't there a way of fixing it ?
    Dude if it's the TV causing the problem and it works fine on other Tv's your only option is swiching TV's or getting te damaged TV repaired.