I was experimenting with that "Files and settings transfer wizard" and I messed up something. I only let it get about half way through, and then I cancelled it. Anyway, before when I would turn on the computer, it would boot up all the way. I never wanted to be bothered typing in a password. Now it only boots up so far, and then I have to click on my account, then it continues to load. I am the only person using this computer, so I have no need to set up any passwords, nor do I want to have to click on my name to have Windows XP Pro load all the way. I like to come home from work, turn on the computer, go get a drink and come back to the computer all ready to go. Now when I come back to the computer, I have to click on my name to have it finishing loading. I searched in user accounts, and tried a few things, but can't get it back like it used to be.. I guess I could try system restore, but I also installed a combination printer/scanner/copier, and I don't want to have to reinstall all those programs. Any suggestions to get the computer back the way it was ? Thank you.