Thread: Nero Burning ROM 7.0.1.2

Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar

Nero Burning ROM 7.0.1.2

Burning DVD-Video, Photo, Data, Audio or BackUp - just sit back and see Nero 6 handle it all with ease. But this is only one part of the new All-in-One solution. Nero 6 also includes applications edit audio, mix multiple audio tracks like recording studio professionals, watch VCD, SVCD and DVD movies, listen to music, design covers, optimize your drive´s performance and lots, lots more!

Nero Burning ROM 7.0.1.2 | mirror | mirror | mirror

Nero homepage

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

Titanium Member TZ Veteran Denyse's Avatar
    Is it just me... or does this program update almost as often as my anti-virus program?

Hardware guy Super Moderator FastGame's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Denyse
    Is it just me... or does this program update almost as often as my anti-virus program?
    Hey you stole my saying

Does your AV have 100mb updates

Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar
    Just to clarify this. Version 7 is not a compulsory update, Nero are still continuing to update version 6x.

Version 6x was updated today - Nero Burning ROM 6.6.0.18

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    Is it worth it to change to 7?

British Stud Muffin TZ Veteran GimieGimieGimie's Avatar
    I think ahead was once a respectable company, now days they are just out for a fast buck.

Don't get me wrong, they still produce some of the best programs out there, but their intentions should and must be put into question on's to why they are releasing so many new versions and so quickly.

Regardless of this being bug fixes or version updates, this is never a good sign.

For my needs, and indeed the average users needs, Nero v5 series was more then enough, unfortunately, i was forced to update to a slightly bloated v6 due to complete lack of DVD burner support in 5, which i might add was intentional and was a marketing ploy.

Personally, i'm sticking with 6, untill either a) My version doesn't support a new burner, or b) I need a feature that 7 has and 6 doesn't, and it's that important, i'm forced to update to some more bloat.

I wasn't too impressed with the bundled in advertisements with v6.0 either.