Thread: Creative Playcenter simply won't work!

One High Maintenance Broad

Creative Playcenter simply won't work!

Hey Guys,

I'm hoping that the seasoned professionals (or those who have had the same problem with creative software) can help me out here.

I've looked on the creative sight but found little to nothing on it, but as usual, I get and give up too easy.

Problem..........Creative Playcenter simply will not work! I start it, tells me its encountered an error and needs to close. I get no where with it! Does anyone have this wonderful little player that came with Audigy? We love playcenter but it doesn't want to work. I absolutely cannot STAND windows media player.....and I want my Playcenter back.

Sound Card is Creative Audigy, no LS no extras. Have the 5 1/4 thingy in the front with all the buttons sticking out and holes and stuff that my husband enjoys playing with, I know nothing about it!

Can someone help? I just want to listen to my music again!

Old and Cranky Super Moderator rik's Avatar
    Watching Your every move...
    Try the Creative restore Defaults option within the Creative Programs folder then restart the computer. If that doesn't have the desired effect, completely uninstall the SW and delete the Creative folder. Then reinstall the SW.