Manually removing the components for Kerio Personal Firewall.
This should only be done if removing Kerio Personal Firewall through Add/Remove Programs is not possible.
1. click on the Start button and go to Search and then Files and Folders.
2. Search for fwdrv.sys and fwdrv.vxd
3. Delete both files if you find them.
4. Delete the Kerio\PersonalFirewall4 folder. Typically this folder is found here: C:\Program Files.
5. Click on the Start button and go to Run.
6. Type "regedit" without the quotation marks and click OK. This will launch Window's registry editor.
7. Navigate to this registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Kerio\Personal Firewall 4.
8. Delete this key.
9. If you are using Windows 98/ME then go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CURRENTCONTROLSET\SERVICES\VXD\FWDRV.
10. Delete this key.
11. If you are using Windows 2000/XP then go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CURRENTCONTROLSET001\SERVICES\FWDRV.
12. Delete this key.
13. Those are the only components you will need to remove.