Thread: ATI TV wonder help

ATI TV wonder help

Hey guys,was hopng maybe someone can help me with this recently i had to format due to an issue i ran into and couldn't fix.I just formatted and renstalled windows and now i have run into a problem.For some reason whenever i install ATI Multimedia Center and Drivers for my ATI TV wonder VE tuner/capture card the drivers dont seem to install.When i run a test on it everything checks out except for the capture drives.I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling like 10 times so far with no luck.Latest software version and latest drivers as well.I then tried untinstalling them and nstalling the drivers from the original install CD which came with the card but the newer drivers that do not work still stay there and wont get overwritten.Any idea how i can rid myself of them?

Old and Cranky Super Moderator rik's Avatar
    Watching Your every move...
    "Driver Cleaner is a program which helps you to remove parts of drivers that are left after uninstalling the old drivers. The program is for ATI, nVidia, Creative, Realtek, SIS, 3Dfx, S3 and more drivers. First you need to uninstall the drivers from the control panel, then reboot. After rebooting, run the program. If you really want a good description of what steps you should take, then you really need to read the readme file included in the zip file and installation as it contains a detailed step by step description. The program also fully supports windows themes and other kind of themes."

Following are 2 links to download the app. 1 shows to be DC 3.3 and the other DC Professional Edition. I am not certain of the differences and have not used either of these versions. The last I used was DC 3.1 and it worked flawlessly. More info on the apps is posted at the links.