Thread: Sharp 903 SH

Sharp 903 SH

Hi all,

i was thinking of getting a sharp 903 SH... you guys got any ideas about how it is... i mean has anyone used it?

here is the link to the official site... thanks a lot in advance:
    http://www.sharp-phone.com/products/...elcountryid=25
    Cheers,
    Bringing The Humanity Back Into Computing

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    I've not used it, but it looks sweet. 5 Lens camera, video downloading, java apps, GSM, video calling,

What more could you ask for?

well,

hehe i guess you are right... so i took the step and bot it off ebay for AU$750.... its available here only thru vodafone with a outright price of AU$1200...

will keep you guys posted about this...
    Cheers,

yeah looks like it has some nice features

Bronze Member
    That's a phone?? Wow! I remember my friend getting a digital camera that had a 3.1 megapixel resolution. That's all the device did, take pictures. He spent a good deal of money on it too. Now, a phone with the same quality camera, a phone...wow. I've got one of the razrs (only cause it was 20$ from a friend that works at a koisk at the local mall) and it takes pictures. Nothing like that though. Very cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Mousesk
    That's a phone?? Wow! I remember my friend getting a digital camera that had a 3.1 megapixel resolution. That's all the device did, take pictures. He spent a good deal of money on it too. Now, a phone with the same quality camera, a phone...wow. I've got one of the razrs (only cause it was 20$ from a friend that works at a koisk at the local mall) and it takes pictures. Nothing like that though. Very cool!
    i was reading on the CNET site that the sharp 904 will have a even better camera.

as far as the 903 is concerned, the camera quality is really good , although its no Nokia... some of the features are a bit stupid, like the audio quality is not great. Even at the highest tone level you have difficulty hearing it ring in crowded areas.
    Cheers,