Thread: Elite Keylogger

Elite Keylogger

I know it's old hat now but I wrote a little app to find elite keylogger on your system for you (NT based systems not 9x) and you might as well have a copy, it won't hurt you.

It looks for the keylogger's logfile and tells you if it isn't there - that is rather if it is there but you can't see it. Elite keylogger is a nice application for it's purpose and it doesn't have remote installation module like some do - so if it's on your system then someone with access to your system installed it - ooooerrr naughty mum/dad/sister/brother/partner/daughter/son/lodger.

It's VB so you will need the VB6 runtime files but all systems with windows 2000/Xp will already have those so no problem. The way it does it is that it looks for the logfile and if it cannot find it it tries to create a file with the same name, if EK is on your system then this will fail with the wrong error - hence a detection.

It's only little.

If you get a detection (why not install EK to find it) then it will take you to the f-secure blacklight page.
    Last edited by Curio; September 26th, 2006 at 22:10 PM.
    I'm using Windows 7 - you got a problem with that?

Triple Platinum Member
    Nice work, Curio. Thanks.

No problem and BTW if you want to buy F-secure Internet Security and you use this link you should get it half price - at the time of writing this anyway. It's quite nice and at half price is a bargain.
    I'm using Windows 7 - you got a problem with that?

Hardware guy Super Moderator FastGame's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rohitk89
    Nice work, Curio. Thanks.
    I agree, Thanks Curio!