Thread: FPS DVD configuration

Banned

FPS DVD configuration

Okay, so basically, I wanted to burn a DVD, and I used Super DVD creator, but the audio was too late, or too early, so I explained my problem to TZ, and I got the solution of changing the FPS to the right one, so I can not regulate the FPS of my DVD burning software.

So I wondered if any of you can give me the name of a DVD burning software that will allow me to change the FPS so that I can prevent "late audio"

thanks,

-kernel

Banned
    This is still about the late audio, but this time I used winAVI and I converted a movie into a svcd format, but as I said the audio is either too late or early, now how in the world do I prevent that!
    Last edited by lankan_man; December 26th, 2005 at 03:45 AM.

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    Are you encoding the DVD and letting the program run undisturbed? Or are you encoding and then doing all kinds of other junk?

I normally encode DVDs at night and let my computer run idle so that there's little interruption to the process.

I have used WinAVI for about a year and I've never had a problem with audio being out of sync.

Are you testing these files (the ones you created in WinAVI) before you burn them to a DVD? If so, what program are you playing the DVD files with?

Something is not right, and I am going to guess that either you are running programs while you are encoding to DVD, or your source files are wack.

Banned
    yeah, I do a lot of other stuff, while I burn, but, also I test em too, using, all sorts of media player, but even when I burn em, it's retarded on my DVD player.

okay, so I'll will stop doing other jucks, on my pc while it convertz, i'll do it at night,

thanks, BB

Precision Processor Super Moderator egghead's Avatar
    are you using a pal video as the source? 25fps
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Banned
    I dont see what you mean by pal vied?

but the FPS of the movie is 23.976

What format was the video in before you burned it to DVD?I have had a similar expierience burning AVI vid's to DVD.I began converting them to MPEG first and all worked fine afterwards.

Banned
    Oh then I should do the same, the video, before the converting action is an .avi

Quote Originally Posted by lankan_man
    Oh then I should do the same, the video, before the converting action is an .avi
    That could be the cause happened to me as well and seemed to only happen with AVI formatformating the vid to mpeg always fixed it.and be sure to use 25 or 30 FPS depending on if it's PAL or US format

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bhxtyrant
    That could be the cause happened to me as well and seemed to only happen with AVI formatformating the vid to mpeg always fixed it.and be sure to use 25 or 30 FPS depending on if it's PAL or US format
    yeah, okay, but with winAVI I can't configure the FPS.

Quote Originally Posted by lankan_man
    yeah, okay, but with winAVI I can't configure the FPS.
    setting the FPS should be avalible when shoosing the converter settings.