Thread: help me!!!!

Exclamation help me!!!!

i have a old dvd room!yesterday i buy game and try open it but it didnt read it!what i must do?another program can open it?or another way show me plssss

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by desoarda
    i have a old dvd room!yesterday i buy game and try open it but it didnt read it!what i must do?another program can open it?or another way show me plssss
    Check the cables. Clean the lens. Check that it is installed properly. Check that you are using the latest firmware. Check that the drive can read other disk types, formats etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Big Booger
    Check the cables. Clean the lens. Check that it is installed properly. Check that you are using the latest firmware. Check that the drive can read other disk types, formats etc...
    thanx for help!first i check another disk and its read!i check my disk in another dvd room and its work!cable ok!i cant open cdroom coz i dont know it iafraid broke lens!maybe my dvd room old and it cant read it!i guess it read only orginal dvd!it can be?

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by desoarda
    thanx for help!first i check another disk and its read!i check my disk in another dvd room and its work!cable ok!i cant open cdroom coz i dont know it iafraid broke lens!maybe my dvd room old and it cant read it!i guess it read only orginal dvd!it can be?
    When I said clean the lens, I meant with a lens cleaner:

View: Lens Cleaner

I would say that A, the media type is not compatible with your ROM, or it might be too scratched to read in that particular ROM.