Quote Originally Posted by rohitk89
    Anyone want one? I've got 5...
    i want one

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    Why not? Care to hook a fellow pimp up?

Triple Platinum Member
    Sent That was my last one.

Triple Platinum Member
    There has been a version upgrade. Major UI modifications. Here's a screenshot (with A-Patch applied to remove the ads):

hey there... yea i have got a 3 invites left with me.. the first three ppl who ask for it will get it.... although i might be a bit late in getting back to you.. just PM me ur email id's and i will send them
    the version upgrade is a bit sucky.. it now uses the windows messenger icon in the system tray and now when you change the color it gives a tint effect... and all this just when i was getting used to the sick green color of WML
    Cheers,
    Bringing The Humanity Back Into Computing

Hey guys,just a question as i might be interested in this program.What exactly is the diffrerence between Windows Live messenger and the normal Windows messenger/MSN messenger latest version?

Just wanted to see if it provided any real advantage over the other programs.Thanks

well i have not really been through the features list.. as i was just really excited to try out this messenger... here are a few things that i noticed immidiately about WML...

with it u can send offline messages (i think this feature is also available in messenger 7.5 but i dont think it works.. cud be wrong though)...

all your previous conversations with everyone are saved and are shown to you when you start up a new conversation with them, however i think there is a limit to the amount of conversation shown, rest can be viewed in a xml file format by clicking on the correct option in the user window....

better user interface i.e. there is now a mouse over option over contacts that gives u options like sending them email, messages, view their profile etc.... this saves u from right clicking on the person and selecting those options...

there is also a file sharing feature that works with NTFS file systems, i think with this u can share whole folders with a specified user... i dunno how this works though as i have FAT 32...

thats all i can think of right now..
    Cheers,
    Bringing The Humanity Back Into Computing

Hey guys,Im a little late on this but i wanted to ask if anyone still has any invites left as i would like to try out this new beta.Thanks

Triple Platinum Member
    They're into public beta mode now. I've sent the invites to your PM inbox nonetheless. Have fun