Thread: Problem with desktop settings

Problem with desktop settings

I recently started messing around with various style editing. My latest attempt was with WindowsBlinds and Skin Studio. I was not really happy with the new style settings that these provided so I uninstalled them with the intention of creating my own msstyles files or at least use ones that I download. Something happened after I uninstalled Blinds and Studio because now the only settings I can choose from are the default Luna settings. I tried using the Uxtheme.dll patch but I still cannot display any other settings. Any one have this problem before?

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by casper62274
    I recently started messing around with various style editing. My latest attempt was with WindowsBlinds and Skin Studio. I was not really happy with the new style settings that these provided so I uninstalled them with the intention of creating my own msstyles files or at least use ones that I download. Something happened after I uninstalled Blinds and Studio because now the only settings I can choose from are the default Luna settings. I tried using the Uxtheme.dll patch but I still cannot display any other settings. Any one have this problem before?
    Never heard of this problem but maybe a system restore might repair it.