Thread: yahoo complicated-msn simple

Wink yahoo complicated-msn simple

hi
    in february i signed up for a yahoo account!!!
    you singn up as ya do. then go through the registration thingi. sends you an email then asks you to click a link that fully activates ur account!! then you have to register with bt ( yahoo comes with bt communicator now)they say that you have a pin that was sent in the email that fully activates ur account but i doesnt. so you have phone up this service and request a pin. then you have to phone another number which is activating the bt communicator part!!! then in 10 mins ya ready to go.

ok i the accout is sorted as of 10 mins ago!! but i cannot sign in and it keeps on coming up with you id or password is incorrect, and then it comes up with you have just signed in at another location but i havent as this accout absloutely no one knows about!! well until now lol!!!!
    i phone bt up and they give me this thing wer u have to type ur yahoo id then before the at [email protected] well i doesnt work and this guy said that i have to go to www.help.yahoo.com which doesnt help at all im stuck some one help me!!

msn sign up download and add contatcs none of this complicated gabble! so easy!!!!
    Last edited by rikspeedfreak; March 10th, 2006 at 18:12 PM.
    da empires of da future r da empires of da mind

I've had my Yahoo Acct. for over 6-yrs. Never had a problem. I think it's great because you have a mail acct and other features that are independent of your ISP. Once you put too much of your "stuff" into the ISP's features, it's hard to change ISPs. Try to get your registration process sorted out or just sign up again. You dont even need a computer to have a complete Yahoo Acct. DRB

i signed up for another account but i havent been botherd to complete the full registration as it made me soo fustrated with the 1st!!!
    da empires of da future r da empires of da mind