Thread: Office 2007 Technical Refresh

Titanium Member TZ Veteran Denyse's Avatar

Office 2007 Technical Refresh

It is now available. Those who are "privledged" will get the link and PID via email.

The Microsoft Severs are ALL over loaded... but I found it this morning via Bit Torrent.

Can you beat that!

She who must be obeyed Super Moderator piaqt's Avatar
    Every time I try to install that mo-fo, it tells me to uninstall previous versions of office 12. There ain't no! I've cleaned every reference to office 12 from my registry, deleted/uninstalled all office 12 files, and it still won't go. I posted in the office12 newsgroup, and at least I'm not the only one with this problem.

Last night, I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I'll never know.
    love, piaqt

It requires the use of the PRE-BETA setup to remove the program completely. I tried the short cut, and no go. Then I popped in the Pre-Beta CD and the screen came up to :Intstall/Modifiy/Remove.

I have been told that if you have a "leaked" copy (which of course no one here has) all you need to do is re-run the Pre-Beta setup and you will see that screen as well (though you might have to rerun "setup" a couple of times to see that screen).

BTW... for those who dislike Bit Torrent an HTTP copy is out there as well.