Thread: What are your feelings or impressions

The Beast Master TZ Veteran PIPER's Avatar

What are your feelings or impressions

This should spark some interest....what are your feelings?....hmmmmm
    Years ago I remember watching a movie narrated by Orson Wells, called "The Late Great Planet Earth".....based on predictions as seen by Nostradamus...some 400 years ago...things mentioned then are starting to happen...the most recent being the destruction of the Golden Dome temple in Iraq...makes one wonder...this is not a political issue guy's...this has to do with mankind period.

Imagine knowing the secrets Nostradamus never intended humanity to decipher.

In May 2004, members of the Italian National Library in Rome made an amazing discovery. Buried in their archives was an unknown manuscript by the famed prophet Michel Notredame, or Nostradamus (1503-1566). This manuscript was handed down to the prophet's son and later donated by him to Pope Urban VIII. It did not surface again until now, almost four hundred years later.

Due to the pressure and scrutiny of the Inquisition, Nostradamus was forced to scramble both the meaning and the order of his quatrains. He made sure humanity would not be able to use them until we had become sophisticated enough to decode them. That time has finally arrived.

Using cutting-edge data mining techniques, Dr. Michael Rathford sifted this complex word puzzle searching for significant patterns and relationships. Almost immediately, he came up with the predictive model known as The Nostradamus Code.

When the prophecies-within-prophecies are decoded, the hidden timeline of World War III is revealed. You will read about Osama Bin Laden, the next major terrorist attack in the US, the resulting war with Iran, a confrontation between the US and China/Russia, and great detail on the timing and the course of World War III.

"I'm afraid the making of World War III is actually taking place in front of our eyes." Prince Hassan of Jordan - March 26, 2004

Drawing on newly discovered Nostradamus manuscripts, a startling new view of the world is revealed. If you agree that signs like terrorist attacks, volatile Middle East, skyrocketing oil prices, and a growing China could lead to WWIII - then you will find this book truly eye-opening.

With a total of eight chapters, The Nostradamus Code: World War III opens with an overview of the bewildering events currently unfolding on the world stage. You will find out why they are happening, and what you can do about them to protect yourself.

Next, the years 2006 through 2012 are explained in precise detail. Referred to by Nostradamus as the Time of Troubles, you will read hundreds of startling revelations regarding this era. The Time of Troubles is full of war, despair, and evil, but also of hope and promise.

this is a small excerpt from the book...the Nostradamus Code..WWIII..
    Crazed leader launches nuclear bombs on Mediterranean and Europe

(Century II, Quatrains 3 and 4)

During continuing unrest in the Middle East, one of the leaders will be able to get a hold of an nuclear bomb. He will go to the greatest lengths over the smallest things and will not hesitate to use the weapon because his obsessions with deadly warfare. The people he is warring against retaliate with a nuclear weapon. The country has a coast on the Mediterranean.

One of the bombs will land in the Mediterranean instead of the land, poisoning all the fish. The passages of trade in the region will be disrupted so that the people on the other coast of the Mediterranean will be desperate for food and will eat the fish anyway. It will happen near the east coast of the Mediterranean in a region of dark-colored cliffs.

The nuclear weapon being dropped by one of the Middle Eastern countries will spark off yet another war on top of that war. European and Western nations will try to interfere to diminish the threat to oil supplies. When the European countries try to interfere, the crazed leader who earlier dropped the nuclear bomb will use the rest of his arsenal on Europe, most striking the closer southern part.

The European Mediterranean coast, particularly that of Italy and France, will be almost uninhabitable, and Italy will get the brunt. This leader is not the Antichrist but helps to set the stage for the Antichrist to rise to power with little or no opposition. The Antichrist will wield great power and authority; no one can argue with him....I would say this is food for thought, if nothing else.

site makes for interesting reading...if your so inclined..
    http://www.earthchangestv.com
    Last edited by PIPER; March 14th, 2006 at 09:25 AM.

Linux Mint Debian Edition

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    Would make a great made-for-tv movie!

LOL....ok, let the debate begin....how many or have any of you seen the movie...the Late Great Planet earth?....or are Familiar with the works of Nostradamus?....Keeping an open mind if u will, does junk science explain what are suppose to be visions/writings about what is to come from a man 400 years ago.....bong....ball back in your court.

wussies....afraid to get your feet wet on a subject that might have substance...lmao.... ..... .....

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    basically I could do the same thing now and get some things right...

There will be a huge war in 400 years or therebouts. People will die. A great nation will rise up and conquer all. It will be cold times. Around 2500, humans will venture out into the great unknown space in search of new colonies.

I mean, you keep it vague enough and you can get just about anything right...

That said, I am not saying the guy is totally bogus.. it's just I don't believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Booger
    basically I could do the same thing now and get some things right...

There will be a huge war in 400 years or therebouts. People will die. A great nation will rise up and conquer all. It will be cold times. Around 2500, humans will venture out into the great unknown space in search of new colonies.

I mean, you keep it vague enough and you can get just about anything right...

That said, I am not saying the guy is totally bogus.. it's just I don't believe it.
    Agreed...if vague enough anyone can make predictions....in this case(mind open)
    one could find them more precise, more pinpointed...and actually coming to pass as predicted....not saying that I buy this hook line and sinker...but it does strike me as food for thought....I guess you could say here that being forwarned is being forearmed...knowledge like wealth is power..jmho...what will be will be to a certain degree...somethings mankind can change and some he can't....question here would be....how do we discern which is which...

Friendly Neighborhood Super Moderator phishhead's Avatar
    personally I dont believe in fate. I think you make your life choices while you're travelling thru life.

Quote Originally Posted by phishhead
    personally I dont believe in fate. I think you make your life choices while you're travelling thru life.
    Agreed phish....we are all in control of our own destiny based as you said, on the choices we make during our journey.... ....and that applies here as well...do we choose to believe or not...my original question asked for feelings or impression of what this man saw...vs....someones interpretations of what they think he was seeing in his visions.....just looking for feedback from the bros at techzonez on what I thought was an interesting subject....something different for a change....

Nostro and others

Well I saw the movie,I'll say "Right On" Lots of prophets too,Edgar Cayce and biblical prophets. So today we have=global warming,polution,war and a sick president and congress. But aside from that the Mayan calendar runs out in 2024. Nuke weapons=the US,France,India,China,Pakistan,Israel(hidden for years)Iran(trying) so the scene is almost set. Ever read Nevil Shute's "On the beach"?? Wars have been going on since man began. If prophecies come true it won't matter. Just try to live happily day to day because the future is up to the fate of man.