Greased Lightbox is a Greasemonkey/Creammonkey user script designed to enhance browsing on websites that link to images such as Google Image Search, Flickr, Gmail, Facebook, MySpace, and deviantART.
* Firefox with Greasemonkey extension
* Safari with Creammonkey
Installation in Four Easy Steps
1. Make sure that you have the Greasemonkey extension (Firefox) or Creammonkey (Safari) installed.
2. If you just installed Greasemonkey or Creammonkey, restart your browser.
3. Download Greased Lightbox.
Testing in Four Easy Steps
1. Perform a Google Image Search.
2. Click on one of the thumbnails.
3. Press right arrow key.
4. Smile again.
*Read more and download at link above*