Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dr. watson problems

yes, i did send a private message...check with phishhead (I apologize if i got this wrong...what is amazing that all of these posts came in after I started complaining. and to mr. "get a life" if you are not here for "us", then who are you here for. I noticed a lot of stabs for my comments, but at least there was a reponse. what got to me ws my private message that was ignored and now I'm being told it wasn't ever sent...smooth guys. My problem is simple. look at when i made the posts and then look at when you guys tried to ramrod me with these "less then professional comment" I understand most of you are here for free but obviously someone has to rattle your chain before a response is made... the only apologys I have goes to CASH_SITE, REVEREND, CURIO AND EGGHEAD. OH, AND PIPER TIMES ZONES SPERATES HOURS NOT WEEKS... and CONAN this site was created for me, and you and everyone else that needs help... grow up... I assume your over the age of 12 right!

well...

Not that I have that out of the way... I uninstalled the program but when it came to reinstalling it, the reinstallation would crash as soon as the program would try to initialize... I scoured over at lead everythread that even looked like my problem before i tried to bother anyone...I'm still amazed at the response now... i uninstalled the program and reinstalled it. i uninstalled the os and reinstalled it, i updated everything (drivers) and for the record I am very computer literate and i even scoured my active processes and registry looking for anything that would hint foul play... this problem has me totally dumbfounded... everything else will work but this one damn program. i checked for missing files and file components... could it maybe be that my sound card isn't working like it should? ( i have an audigy sound blaster audigy 2 pro) could it be that it works ok with everything else (media player, radio, sound from my computer and websites) but that the program i use maybe stresses the module and prevents it from working? I've had my card now for 2 yrs. (not sure if that would help) again, thank you for finally responding...even the sarcastic kindergardners who act like internet gansters... a response is a response and i have come across too many forums where the whole idea is to sell a product or several products... I sincerely apologize for my frustation and comments even if you couldn't help, your reponse was appreciated...again thanks

Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SUGASHAK329 View Post
    yes, i did send a private message...check with phishhead (I apologize if i got this wrong...what is amazing that all of these posts came in after I started complaining. and to mr. "get a life" if you are not here for "us", then who are you here for. I noticed a lot of stabs for my comments, but at least there was a reponse. what got to me ws my private message that was ignored and now I'm being told it wasn't ever sent...smooth guys. My problem is simple. look at when i made the posts and then look at when you guys tried to ramrod me with these "less then professional comment" I understand most of you are here for free but obviously someone has to rattle your chain before a response is made... the only apologys I have goes to CASH_SITE, REVEREND, CURIO AND EGGHEAD. OH, AND PIPER TIMES ZONES SPERATES HOURS NOT WEEKS... and CONAN this site was created for me, and you and everyone else that needs help... grow up... I assume your over the age of 12 right!
    Hey Dickwad, I'll say it again, this site wasn't created for you. It was created for the general public who don't cry like babies and insult this forum just because an immediate response to your problem wasn't made. Did it ever occur to you that maybe no one has the answer to your problem? And what makes you think you can demand for help at a "Free" site? Oh, and there's a difference between Moderator and Administrator. You said you PM'd an Administrator and now you said you PM'd Phishhead who's a Moderator. That's why Reverend said no PM was sent to any Administrator.

Oh yes I'm over 12 years old, in fact I'll be turning 40 this year. How old are you mister crybaby? Piss me off further and I'll BAN your lousy ass.

Nobody knows I'm a dog. TZ Veteran petard's Avatar

Many thanks to egghead for the cool .sig

OMG There is no need at all for this behavour, ur like a sulking schoolboy who hasn't got his own way, JUST GROW UP!.

I have found the ppl on this forum to be very helpful from day 1 and I have had a few concerns and they answered straight away. The general rule with this forum and in fact any forum if someone knows the answer they will tell you when they can and if they dont they generaly will just not reply as there is no point everyone posting "I dont know" imagine how many replies you would have to shift through to get your answer.

If you feel u have been forgotten a slight reminder is enough and not to get ratty

Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyW View Post
    OMG There is no need at all for this behavour, ur like a sulking schoolboy who hasn't got his own way, JUST GROW UP!.

I have found the ppl on this forum to be very helpful from day 1 and I have had a few concerns and they answered straight away. The general rule with this forum and in fact any forum if someone knows the answer they will tell you when they can and if they dont they generaly will just not reply as there is no point everyone posting "I dont know" imagine how many replies you would have to shift through to get your answer.

If you feel u have been forgotten a slight reminder is enough and not to get ratty

Bronze Member
    Sugashak, have you tried this...?

FL Studio used to work fine, but now it keeps crashing at startup.

If it doesn't work anymore, but has worked once then you may try to do a config 'reset'. To do this, launch the Reset settings shortcut (Start Menu > Programs > FL Studio 3> Advanced > Reset Settings) & let it delete the needed registry keys.
    Note: if you're running under WinNT, the shortcut switch might not work correctly, you might have to use regedit.exe. Take care not to delete any other registry entry! You can still use the Microsoft System Information tool to backup your registry if you're not sure (Important: don't use regedit.exe if you are not familiar with registry, since this may damage your Windows!).

FL Studio crashes at startup.

Some people have reported a crash when Windows is in 16Bit display. There's no reason for FL Studio not to work fine in 16Bit display but anyway you can try to switch to 24Bit (True Color) & see if it corrects your problem. Also according to the same people a problem may occur because of network cards. Again there's no reason for not to work when a network card is installed...

We've also been reported that old display drivers for the Diamond Viper v330 were causing a crash while FL Studio is running. Updating those drivers should fix that.

http://www.flstudio.com/help/html/app_trouble.htm

http://www.flstudio.com/help/