Hello, I just registered when I read an answer to a similar question (though not the same), by someone who seems very knowledgeable: Dehcbad25, but I know there are others as knowldegeable and kind in this forum! I'm sorry I couldn't find the thread again, but here also DeniseSI has a similar problem and again not the same...Hence this new thread:

I created in Outlook Express a number of folders in one of my 3 identities, that are now filled with files. I need to move these folders (and their files inside) to another one of my 3 identities in the same computer and same OE. For instance, how to move Folders in Identity "A", to Identity "B"?

I searched for hours since yesterday but none of the pre-fabricated answers in google and some forums like "Ask Leo", etc. gave an answer; they were ALMOST the same but not quite. Mostly had to do with transfers to another machine or for Full Outlook or other details...

I hope to hear from someone as to what's the best and easiest way to make these transfers please? Thanks ever so much! Adela