Thread: Skype again

Skype again

I have previously recommended that everyone try Skype. I am now using it for most of my calls (wife is still using the phone). She did however use Skype over the weekend to call a friend in Germany.

I have purchased the VoSKY Call Center to be able to use it over a regular phone. Take a look here.
    Linux Mint Debian Edition

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by efc
    I have previously recommended that everyone try Skype. I am now using it for most of my calls (wife is still using the phone). She did however use Skype over the weekend to call a friend in Germany.

I have purchased the VoSKY Call Center to be able to use it over a regular phone. Take a look here.
    Efc,
    I saw that item and am impressed, especially at the fact that you can call with your cell using Skype.. that's amazing. And economical too, especially if you do a lot of long distance or international calling.

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    Skype is definitely becoming an attractive option for long distance calling... excellent call rates, and voice quality seems good. Heopfully more people jump on board and we can all chit-chat.

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

yup skype is defnitely very useful.. a friend told me that a lot of people actually print their skype id on business cards in the US.
    Cheers,
    Bringing The Humanity Back Into Computing