Thread: Online stores that carry software for sell

Online stores that carry software for sell

Hello every one I wanted to know if any one knows of a good web site to buy software. Stuff like 3D max, Photo shop, and any other application for Game software and graphic design / development. Just wanting to know if any one here as a preferred web site other than the manufactures sites.

Bronze Member
    Most larger online stores would be okay, I feel.

Some years back I bought some games from Cyberian Outpost, and were satisfied with both delivery time and the price. Cyberian Outpost carries a lot of stuff at ok prices. http://www.outpost.com
    (At that time, games for the Mac were'nt particularly easy to get hold of where I live. Still isn't...)

Just be careful and avoid at the obvious pirate outlets. When you see a site selling Photoshop for $30, then you know they're selling pirated versions, so avoid it like the plague. Here's the reason for that particular advice: If you're tempted to buy Photoshop for $30, there's a very important question you need to ask yourself: Would you trust somebody that already is involved in illegal stuff with your credit card details?

Johan-Kr
    System1: iMac 27"
    System2: PowerMac dual 800 (mirrored drive doors), OsX 1.5 Leopard
    System3: EPoX 8KDA3+, 1Gb RAM, 4x1Tb - Raid5, CoolerMaster CM Stacker, FreeNAS.

Thanks for the info 
    Do you know of any web site where I can find game developers tools at?

Talking

Thanks Rev,
    The gamedev.net web site was what im looking for
    After reviewing the site for a little while i found one free 3D editing software.

http://blender3d.org with www.daz3d.com work great together. Once again thank you for the links

V/r
    Linedawg