Thread: WIN XP Startup Problem, Plz Help.!

WIN XP Startup Problem, Plz Help.!

hi all There This is a Beuitiful forum...

Im Having problems with my computer, with the startup problems. I Have Pictures to show you whats going to In My computer, I have Been To different forums But None Of them Could help Me, I wish someone could help me Im fed up of going on safe mode all the time i want my pc back

I think The problem comes With "Deep Freeze"

Plz dont tell Me to reformar My Pc.

Here are The pictures

Here u can see The deep Freeze Program has Been In My system, this comes up In safe Mode."

And sometimes When I Try Loging in normaly This comes up. With IS deep freeze.!

Can anyone Help Me. If anyone could help Me I would be so happy

This is a brilliant site!

To disable Deep Freeze:
    1. Hold down the shift button and double-click on the Deep Freeze icon. Alternatively, you can press Crtl-Alt-Shift-F6. You should now see a password dialog.
    2. Enter your password and press OK. If you have not yet entered a password you should be able to click OK without entering anything. You should now see a dialog with boot options.
    3. Select "Boot thawed" and click the OK button. This will disable Deep Freeze on the next reboot.
    4. Reboot your machine. After the machine reboots you are ready to uninstall Deep Freeze.

To uninstall:
    This step depends on the version number of Deep Freeze you are using.
    Version 3 for Windows 9x/ME
    1. Go to the Windows Control Panel.
    2. Select Add/Remove Programs. You should see an entry for Deep Freeze.
    3. Select Deep Freeze and click Remove. This should remove Deep Freeze from the machine.

Version 4 for Windows 2K/XP
    1. Locate the installation file you had used to install Deep Freeze to this machine. The name of this file is called "DeepFreeze2000XPSTD.exe".
    2. Run "DeepFreeze2000XPSTD.exe"
    3. Select the option to "Uninstall"
    4. The software should uninstall and reboot the machine. When the machine reboots Deep Freeze should be uninstalled.

Version 5 for Windows 9x/ME/2K/XP
    1. Locate the installation file you had used to install Deep Freeze to this machine. By default the name of this file is called "DF5Std.exe". If you are using the evaluation version, the name of the file will be "DeepFreezeSTDEval.exe".
    2. Run "DF5Std.exe"(full version) or "DeepFreezeSTDEval.exe" (eval version)
    3. Select the option to "Uninstall"
    4. The software should uninstall and reboot the machine. When the machine reboots, Deep Freeze should be uninstalled.

Old and Cranky Super Moderator rik's Avatar
    He ^ Rocks!