Hey guys,
I need some opinions from any of you that have expierience with using lots of Content managment systems.Me and a friend are planning to start a new website.The basic concept of the site is for it to be a sort of raffle site.

Basically what it will be is a place where viewers can register and enter contests (for a fee) in order to win various prizes.So i am on the hunt for a system that would allow for a user to register at the site imputing information such as there name,contact information and payment preference (credit card,debit card or paypal) I have never tryed anything of this nature before so im starting from scratch.I have enough expierience to build the actual site and design but it's just the backend hat has me stumped.It would be preferred if the CMS is stand alone and does not require forum software like many do.

Another thing that we would like is to have a sort of map of the entire US viewed in a grid of states.When a user clicks a state it will show all users that have won a prize from that particular state along with images of the prize and winner.

If anyone has any idea's or suggestions on any type of software that can do this please point me in the direction.Thank for your time