Thread: Overheating PC

Exclamation Overheating PC

I have tried every thing, donít have allot of money to spend on my PC, but I have a top gaming case and 4 fans including the cpu fan in my case and the thing is still over heating and all I'm doing is watching some movie, I'm not even playing games, this SUCKS because when I start a game the thing goes up to 68 degrees. Can't do anything with my PC can someone please help.

Make sure you have plenty of voids and holes in the case to supply intake for the fans. Make sure you're drawing air across the surfaces of the cards. You can have quiet areas b/w the cards that will let one card cook the adjacent card. With four fans, I'd say you're not supplying enough air-intake area for the fans. I have my intake areas covered with a light fiberglass mat filter- Keeps the box from accumulating dust.
    Where are you taking the temperature measurement? The PS fan output is not a good indication of the interior temperature. DRB

"Will Golf for Food"

I have a program that I use, it gives me the temp over the CPU, and I always check in the bios my temp as well. But I will check out the air intake it would seem that my problem lays there. Thanks for your help.

You also mght wanna check your fans directions to see which are pulling air into the case and which are blowing air out.Different configurations can make all the difference.