Thread: At the United Nations

Titanium Member TZ Veteran Denyse's Avatar

At the United Nations

They were really hard to see, but if one looked really close at Kofi Annan today when he was speaking; you could see the wires.

I wonder who was operating the strings of this marionette now?

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    LOL... i've started stockpilling my Pita bread, tabuli and other precious food stocks

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Denyse View Post
    They were really hard to see, but if one looked really close at Kofi Annan today when he was speaking; you could see the wires.

I wonder who was operating the strings of this marionette now?
    Hmmm, wonder what Kofi Annan said:
    Annan Urges Immediate Halt to the Fighting in Lebanon
    It's looking bad already. Everyone knows all that fighting and killing stuff is cool. Sure sign he's just a marionette. But let's read on:
    “Both the deliberate targeting by Hezbollah of Israeli population centers with hundreds of indiscriminate weapons and Israel’s disproportionate use of force and collective punishment of the Lebanese people must stop,” he told the Security Council.
    There you go. He's not only saying Hezbollah's actions must stop, but those of Israel as well. Nothing but a marionette having its strings pulled could say anything as stupid as this. What on Earth does Kofi Annan want? Peace? An end to senseless killing? Personally I think flattening an entire country in response to the kidnapping of two soldiers is an entirely appropriate, proportionate and constructive response which will do nothing other than enhance the prospects of peace in the Middle East.

However, try as I might, I couldn't see any strings or wires attached to Kofi Annan: clearly you could, Denyse. Do you have any idea who was operating them? They must be really good. Not only that, but Kofi Annan looked, and sounded, just like a real human to me, not a marionette. What's missing in my life? Is it mushrooms? Religion? Black helicopters? Please let me know, I'm clearly missing out on something really important.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...9-1702,00.html

Yes, perhaps we should all look to Kofi and the UN for moral instuction and how we ought to behave in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikto
    What's missing in my life? Is it mushrooms? Religion? Black helicopters? Please let me know, I'm clearly missing out on something really important.
    Yup it's the mushrooms bud.

RE:JAN:
    I guess that's the downside of being lovers not fighters.

Seriously - if that's it, I'm impressed after Seven years peackeeping against the most heavily populated Muslim country in the world.
    (How long have we been in Iraq ?) -

Does anyone know about the Timorese Genocide and why they are even there.

The alternatives are grim indeed.
    Last edited by z3n; July 22nd, 2006 at 00:31 AM.

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.~ Groucho

Old and Cranky Super Moderator rik's Avatar
    Thread Closed