Here is a great tip for when you have no mouse and need to do things with a mouse.
On the Start menu:
* Select Control Panel
In Control Panel:
* Be sure you are in Classic View (all Control Panel icons are showing).
* If not, under Control Panel in the left pane, select Switch to Classic View.
* Select Accessibility Options.
In the Accessibility Options dialog box:
* Select the Mouse tab.
On the Mouse tab:
To turn on MouseKeys:
* Select the Use MouseKeys check box.
Note To turn off MouseKeys, clear the Use Mousekeys check box.
o access MouseKeys settings:
* Be sure that Use MouseKeys is selected.
* Select Settings
In the Setting for MouseKeys dialog box:
* Select the options you want
* Select OK twice to save your settings and close the dialog boxes.
o close Control Panel:
* Select the Close button.
The number pad is now your mouse and use the number 5 for left click. Pressing ctrl speeds up mouse. tweak as necessary.
Eggs awesome tip for you folks!