You know you need to start making some money online as quickly as possible with the least amount of effort. No worries, as Google has made it easy for anyone to create a website with the Google Page Creator. With this creator, you do not need to have much technical knowledge because it’s created based on What you see is what you’ll get (WYSIWYG) concept. Basically if you can send out an email or use Microsoft Word, you’re all ready to use Google’s Page Creator. The best thing is that it’s free and hosted for you on Google’s reliable servers.

I’ll list out some simple steps for you to follow
1. Go to this site Google’s Page Creator.
2. If you have a Gmail account, simply log in. If not, click on the sign up link to sign up for a Gmail account.
3. Once logged in, read the terms and condition then click on the link “I’m ready to create my pages”
4. The page is divided into 4 main areas. The top title, the sub title, the body and the footer. To enter text or images in the areas, simply click on the area and type away. Quite simple!
5. When you’re done with your pages, simply save and publish them and you’re done! Your very first website!