Thread: Gotta Have It!!!!!

Gotta Have It!!!!!

Hey Guys, I gotta have it!

I was playing Hyperbowl (comes with XP Plus!) and when I won it went into the trophy area where you type in your name.....played a heavenly sound that was kinda neat.

Well, I want that sound!

How do I find that sound? I did a search for .wavs and I found everything but anything for Hyperbowl.

Can one of you geniouses help me out here? I want that sound really really bad! Wanna start my new laptop with it!

Thanks a million!

Sharon

you could just do a manual search of the game's folder for anything that might resemble a music related file....

if all else fails you could go to their website and ask for it

Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar
    Right click the hyperbowl shortcut and select properties. On the Shortcut tab look in the "Start in" box and it should point you to the location of source folder. The sound files may be in there.

Also, some of the default XP games are installed in C:\Program Files\Windows NT\ there may be a "Hyperbowl" folder in there.

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

Well, I've done a search for it, but see nothing as far as a wav or even a midi (which I don't believe it is) in the folder. Checked the NT folder and it holds stuff for the pinball game.

I'm going to take your advice and write the folks and ask them where the heck it's at!

Thanks,
    Sharon