Thread: Driverheaven XP Sys info tool

Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar

Driverheaven XP Sys info tool

From Zardon @ Driverheaven

First Beta Version of Driverheaven XP Sys info tool now available
    Well I have something cool for the board today, a great little application from Dalamar (which I use myself) for Windows XP, this little utility has alot of functionality, including handy access for many windows functions such as control panels, administrative tools, windows explorer, device manager along with general information on clock speed, operating system, total, free and memory load, along with IP address and system uptime. There is also a "shrink" function, so the floating app doesnt get in the way!

There are more functions and I recommend you all at least have a look at it. As the application progresses ill be releasing more versions for your enjoyment. In the meantime get the 689k self extracting zip file here http://driverheaven.net/thread.php?id=4923 To install just extract and run from the folder.
    Last edited by Reverend; September 3rd, 2002 at 22:59 PM.

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

This is actually a dam handy tool, nice Rev
    R.I.P
    MSN Status: | Please Read The Forum Rules

Nice little utility. The DeskTop lock works kind of funny on mine, anyone else have a problem with it? It does not recover well from a locked state, could be because I have no other users on my system. It sure puts a lot of short cuts in one window for easy access. I will keep an eye out for the updates. Thanks Reverend...........

Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar
    Building on previous releases Dalamar has a new version of his popular Driverheaven tool available for download from the DH server. v2.0.0.1

New features include, a favourites menu and the option to minimise to the taskbar along with other various bug fixes and updates.

Download the self extracting file here

Big thanks to the guys @ Driverheaven

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========