The Video/Visualization window size is fixed. (width: 170 height: 129)
Copy the code to notepad and save (make sure "all files" is selected in "Save as type") it as calc.ahk.
Download autohotkey.zip. Convert calc.ahk to exe using ah2exe (included with autohotkey.zip). Start calculator and run exe.
WinMove, ahk_class SciCalc, , , , 400, 400
This will resize calculator to 400x400.
Now run AU3_Spy. Start media player (mini mode) and find the class name of Video/Visualization window. Replace the ahk_class SciCalc with Video/Visualization window class. Convet ahk to exe. Start WMP and run EXE.
Also try this
This will move calculator to 0, 0 and resize it to 400 x 400
WinMove, ahk_class SciCalc, ,0 , 0, 400, 400
YOu will need "Separate Window Plug-in" for Video/Visualization window.
But Wait I have an idea...
Separate window UI plug-ins are shown in their own windows. These windows can be fixed in size or can be made resizable. Multiple separate UI plug-in windows can be open at the same time.
For Video/Visualization window (resizable)
Download and Install Ultrathin skin.
For WMP Toolbar (MiniMode)
1. Download and install samurize.
2. Open config editor.
3. Add WMPMiniMode.png.
* For WMPMiniMode.png - Take a desktop screenshot when minimode is running. Crop the minimode part and save it as WMPMiniMode.png
3. Create Play, Pause, Stop, Prev and Next Button.
a. Add a Text Meter. Go to Input Tab. Enable Allow Input Controls. Click on Add Button. Select Plugin Input. Click Next. Select AdvanceMediaPlayerInfo.dll. Select "Left Mouse Click". Click Finish.
b. Select "Left Mouse Click - Plugin Input". Click Configure Plugin. Select Play/Pause (automatic). Click OK.
Similarly create buttons for Stop, Prev and Next.
4. Save the config as WMPMiniMode.
5. Right click on taskbar. Go to Toolbars and select Serious Samurize . Unlock the Taskbar. Right click on samurize toolbar and select WMPMiniMode config also uncheck Show title.
Now start WMP, switch to skin mode (ultrathin) and control WMP from WMPMiniMode Config.