Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What PC game are you currently playing?

Succeded in braking Windo TZ Veteran Dehcbad25's Avatar

What PC game are you currently playing?

As for myself. Since I finished the Prince of Persia Trilogy I am playing Final Fantasy VIII, trying to finish it as complete as humanly possible for me (not using gamefaqs )
    And at work I am playing Tomb Raider: Legend (better pc at work)

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    American Army I have been playing, but currently I am off the games completely...

Last PC games i have played was Tomb Raider Legend,and Need for speed most wanted,I also play America's Army but not in ages.Lately i have also been off games completely.

Succeded in braking Windo TZ Veteran Dehcbad25's Avatar
    Well, I am almost not playing much myself. I have been at work an awfully lot of time, and I don't even get paid for it I have been working on personal hopefully to be work projects that I would like to incorporate in the company, some studying, revamping my consulting company, watching anime (before going to sleep). It has been difficult to come to the forum often (and I don't go to other forums)
    To complete it, I have even been contemplating seriously to start job hunting in England (and finally live with my wife)
    Lots of things, but that is why I need once a week at least 2 hours gaming

Near Life Experienced TZ Veteran zipp51's Avatar
    I just reinstalled Links 2001,cause I missed the golf sim.It crashed out with a video nv4 something.dll error upon which I installed the latest drivers.Haven't retested though.Others have reported this error with blue screen and have simply used the software instead of hardware accelleration.I'm not a big gamer,and am not in a hurry to stay into anything for long periods right now.I don't have a game port on my power box right now,but I just dug up an old creative live card,from my cannibal farm.When I install it and update the drivers,I may reinstall some driving sims like nfs or something else.
    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

I find trying to keep up with all my TV shows, magazines, books, movies, music, work, and so on, as well as some studies, that games just don't have the appeal that they had for me as they have in the past.

Online games are great. But I don't find the single player games thrilling at all... I tried playing KOTOR II on the XBox and got bored after about 10 minutes into the game. But time is the major factor why I am not playing.

(My wife also calls me a child when I play them, so her nagging could be another reason why I've cut down game time)...

I hardly play games anymore these days,the only single player games that ever kept my interest were survival horror type gaes with a good story like the Resident Evil series,Dino crisis (before the 3rd crap one),Parasite Eve,and things of that nature.

My Name is.... TZ Veteran Stripe's Avatar
    I haven been playing many offline games lately. Fiddled around with Galciv2 and 'kinda' liked it (not enough to make me rave about it). I have Titan Quest and Battle for Middle Earth 2 ready to play, just haven't gotten around to it.

Company of Hero's looks great though and I might give that a shot.

Other than that, been playing WoW frequently when I'm not off goofing around with my daughter.

been playing BF 2142... but I am probably going to stop playing it soon.

Guildwars Nightfall and The Sims 2

Old and Cranky Super Moderator rik's Avatar
    Swine

Hardware guy Super Moderator FastGame's Avatar
    I'm playing the waiting game

for

UT2007

I tried playing that SID Meiers Railroad game but I couldn't get the hang of it... so I removed it. I am not so good at building an empire (I tend to over spend and then rack up huge debts too quickly)..

I am waiting on SPORE!!! Oh hell yeah.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spore_(video_game)

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    The waiting game... i like that one FG... i still dont have a proper games machine... only got CoD_2 and BF2 on work laptop.. but no time to play...

@BB.. i have railroad tycoon 3... i love it, but very time intensive... i was looking at getting Sid's Railroads (how does it look and feel) is there too much 'micro management' ... i just want to lay track and crash.. err.. simulate trains!

Also, i think that spore game will be great fun too! keep us posted on developments! cheers

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

Sid Railroad is pretty simple. You lay the track, buy locomotives, and start building your weath. But you have to upgrade stations, create double track and many other small things. It was fun while I was doing it, but I don't have that much time these days. I want to jump on, do something save and then jump back off in a few minutes. With Sids if I tried that, I always failed eventually because when I came back I'd forget what I was doing and eventually I'd run out of money.

Plus there is a stock market part of the game where you can buy or sell your own stock and that's how you win. Once you've bought all of your stock you can then start creating a real empire and going after competitors.

It looked and sounded amazing. The graphics were spot on. I liked the game a lot but just didn't have the time to dedicate to the game and I kind of sucked at it too.