Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by PIPER View Post
    Welcome to the zonez Terri.....any friend of the lynchman is a welcomed friend...enjoy ur stay.....
    Mahalo Piper, I look forward to making new friends and learning A LOT while I'm at it!
    :-) Simply me

Old and Cranky Super Moderator rik's Avatar
    Don't be afeared Lady...jump in and obviously we'll let you know when you swim out too far

This really is a sarcastic, playful, fun bunch. Lot's of kidding each other but all done in fun.

Friendly Neighborhood Super Moderator phishhead's Avatar
    Terri dont worry about not knowing much. good ol' lynch when he first came aboard tried to reformat and reinstall xp with his Office cd. Fastgame had to call him up and walk him thru it.

Nobody knows I'm a dog. TZ Veteran petard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Terri View Post
    So I've been trying to aquaint myself a bit with this site tonight. As I was reading I came across some funny stuff. It's great to know you aren't a bunch of stuffy compy nerds.....woohoo, should be pretty fun here!
    In Denyse's late intro. thread I noticed not only are you guys good fun but there's ole Ken...mister firt! HAHHAHA! *shaking head while biting tongue*

I have a question about Cash Site...why is their location "looking for Lynchnot?"

Oh yeah, one thing you will probably notice about me (if you haven't already) is that I reply to several posts/people usually. I can't help it but if it gets annoying please PM me and tell me and I'll go in the corner and cry but then I'll stfu okay? ~teehee~

I'm a little reluctant to go to the appropriate thread/area to deal with my particular compy problem cause I'm VERY intimidated about it all and I'm certain that at least 90% of the people in these forums are WAY above my head when it comes to computers.....I'm scared!!! *bites nails*
    Go ahead, post your questions. That's why we're here.

Many thanks to egghead for the cool .sig

Succeded in braking Windo TZ Veteran Dehcbad25's Avatar
    reformat and reinstall XP with Office? humm
    I have a client that Installed office with Windows XP CD (and called me because he lost all his programs installing Office)
    And my mother who fix an issue with the sound driver installing XP (repair she said) in her dual boot Linux machine (took me 15 days to recover the files).
    i guess installing Windows with the office CD is fine

Succeded in braking Windo TZ Veteran Dehcbad25's Avatar
    is myspace really down? I was able to see it (I think, the network administrator at work blocks a lot of the subdomains, so I can only some broken html. He is TEDIOUS) Enought ranting. Welcome to the board

Quote Originally Posted by rik View Post
    Don't be afeared Lady...jump in and obviously we'll let you know when you swim out too far

This really is a sarcastic, playful, fun bunch. Lot's of kidding each other but all done in fun.

LOL...yeah, I see you guys are pretty playful...I'll do my best k?

Quote Originally Posted by phishhead View Post
    Terri dont worry about not knowing much. good ol' lynch when he first came aboard tried to reformat and reinstall xp with his Office cd. Fastgame had to call him up and walk him thru it.

Reformat?

SEE...that's about how much I know about compys!

Quote Originally Posted by petard View Post
    Go ahead, post your questions. That's why we're here.

Thanks man...I will IF my lappy doesn't crash before I do. *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Dehcbad25 View Post
    is myspace really down? I was able to see it (I think, the network administrator at work blocks a lot of the subdomains, so I can only some broken html. He is TEDIOUS) Enought ranting. Welcome to the board
    Thanks for the welcome. :-)

Not ALL of MySpace was down but I pretty much live in the forums there and this week they've been shutting down for maintenance supposedly. Because of my limited knowledge I'm uncertain of what they did exactly cause after being down for 32 hours....about a day later they went down again....too many people for the server maybe???
    Last edited by rik; October 7th, 2006 at 14:27 PM. Reason: merged to save space.

Hardware guy Super Moderator FastGame's Avatar
    Hi Terri, my name is FastGame, I'm a legend in my own mind, in time I can be one in yours also.

Give my regards to Lyn-chee-poo

Quote Originally Posted by FastGame View Post
    Hi Terri, my name is FastGame, I'm a legend in my own mind, in time I can be one in yours also.

Give my regards to Lyn-chee-poo

*gasp* Hardware techy??? You might be EXACTLY what I need!