Thread: Ctrl + and Ctrl - not work...

Belmont, NH

Ctrl + and Ctrl - not work...

If my friend is online and he click View > Txt Size, a small pop-up appears reading smallest, small, large, larger, largest (or something like that.) My XPSP2 is working just fine when I hit Ctrl + or -. BUT when he goes Ctrl+ or Ctrl- nothing changes.

Now if my friend selects any one of the 5 choices under View > Txt size, whatever choice he selects appears. No problem.

What can I try to get his XP O/S to increase/decrease size when he hits Ctrl+ and Ctrl-? It was doing that last week.
    I've created my own website...a collection of moving, sad and happy and humorous poems which I would like to share with others. They come from stories my dad used to tell me when I was a kid. If you could glance at my site and if you know of others who might enjoy it and perhaps tell them of it, I would be most appreciative. Thank you. The address is

Succeded in braking Windo TZ Veteran Dehcbad25's Avatar
    DE - USA
    so ctrl++ or ctrl+- doesn't work?
    It works pretty cool in my IE7
    Could it be possibly that you have some kind of zoom software installed?
    My keyboard (Logitech Mx 5000) has a zoom feature which works with browsers. But in Outlook it just scrolls up and down

Also if he is using a keyboard like a Logitech or Microsoft among others check the keyboards settings as some allow you to change the default settings of various key combinations.I just got a new Microsoft Keyboard/Mouse set (which also has the zoom feature) and noticed that some things didnt work mainly in photoshop such as ctrl+u ect.