Thread: Is there a tool?

Is there a tool?

Hey guys,
    I just had a thought maybe someone can help me with.I wont fill in the whole story because it's basically a bunch of BS lol but a problem none the less.At various forums i go to there is this guy who causes issues for going on 3 years now.Ranging from spamming forums,spamming e-mail accounts,hacking e-mail accounts and more.However the guy uses proxies to avoid the banning systems present in most forums.Also due to this reporting him to his ISP is an issue as they say since he uses proxies they can do nothing.

So my question is,is there some sort of software out there that would allow me to track a proxy ip back to the original source ISP IP address?I have looked but i found nothing that can do this although im sure there must be a way.Others have to have had similar situations before.If not a program is there some sort of place where we can report him (i know the last part doesnt fit in this section but better then making teo topics) any help would be awsome.

Hardware guy Super Moderator FastGame's Avatar
    In your case, no. Maybe if you were the director of the FBI or CIA then you could do it

So what about here being some sort of online site or something to report the guys actions?

Also due to this reporting him to his ISP is an issue as they say since he uses proxies they can do nothing.
    Well this is BS, his ISP can do something (proxies or not) if they have proof he's the one causing problems, my question is...how do you know he's the one (and only) who's doing this ?

At first he was using his real IP address without proxy (blueyonder) he has also confessed on numerous occasions to doing so.Myself and other webmasters reported him to his ISP as TOS violations but never got a response on our attempts.Over the years he has gained certain traits such as always using the same online alias's such as Rebecca Chambers,Grace Saunders,and numerous professional wrestler names.On a few occasions he has gotten through and he tries to act unlike himself but eventually he slips and says something that gives him away.It's become a real issue.

I also used to save numerous PM's from forums i am admin at therefore being able to see his IP address as proof it is him same with e-mails.

And actually this is the only person i have ever seen do the things this guy does.I've been on the internet along time but this guy has been doing this for so long it isnt funny anymore.
    Last edited by bhxtyrant; October 15th, 2006 at 20:27 PM.

Pete,You know i find it hard to believe that you are still at this.We had an agreement (actually if you look at the date this topic was made before we had the agreement) yet you still follow me to other forums.I find it kinda amusing that all the time i have been a member here you never once came here until now.

Now you are correct that i don't like it when you make topics about me as you always accuse me of things you have no proof of just to try to pass the blame for your past mistakes onto others.

I have no intention of continuing this BS here.So i could care less if you are here or not i just hope you didnt come here just on my account but rather for the purpose of this forum which is to gain support and such in various area's of technology.

And what am i doing exactly?nothing more then trying to find a way to protect any future sites i may open from people like you who are protected behind proxies.You can say you were banned unfairly all you want but the fact is you broke forum rules and you were banned.You kept registering and even spammed the forum on numerous occasions and harrassed members (i am talking only of Biohazard HQ not other sites) what other forums do i could care less.

I knew our agreement would not last.Actually it lasted longer then i thought it would but i knew it would end rather quickly.
    Last edited by bhxtyrant; October 22nd, 2006 at 00:49 AM.

I wont even bother responding to much to that except for the fact that you say i slander you?I lost count how many times you have done the same to me.But thats a whole long 3 year story which i wont bother going into.I also fail to see how i did something behind your back.You posted about me on a forum and caused problems i came here to try and gain assistance dealing with the problem.If i wanted to slander you that would actually involve your real name not alias which anyone can use.Im sure your not the only Rebecca Chambers out there.But in any case this is old news so goodbye Pete.

Also just for the record i see you are up to the same old crap at a few forums after we had our discussions,registering after banned to cause issues.So whats to say as soon as i were to re-open registration on my site you wont do the same?If thats the case then of course i am gonna look for ways to prevent it otherwise we will be right back where we were yet again for what the 7th or so time?

To the mod's and admins im not sure if these posts will cause a problem if so my apologies.Delete this if you feel the need but i will not respond yet again.I'm done with this discussion.
    Last edited by bhxtyrant; October 22nd, 2006 at 01:03 AM.

Actually we had no idea who bhxtyrant was talking about untill now. Other than screen names we still have no idea who any of you are in real life

bhxtyrant has never even come close to causing problems @TZ, we should hope it stays that way with him and with you, keep it civil and no flaming.

BTW Grace Saunders, I'll need you to resize your sig, the standard is here TZ Rules

Thanks

Agreed

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    http://www.unixwiz.net/rpat/

that's one way to find a proxied user's real IP address. But it requires time and energy.