Thread: The Good Humor Man (2005)

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar

Lightbulb The Good Humor Man (2005)

Movie Info:
    Type: Features
    Rating: NR
    Running Time: 124 Minutes
    Starring: Nathan Stevens, Cameron Richardson, Jorge Garcia, Jason Segel, Dason Dill
    Directed by: Tenney Fairchild
    Plot Outline: A mischievous high school sophomore faces a conflict of conscience vs. character when his best friend becomes linked to the death of a youth from another clique in suburban Middle America circa '76.
    I couldn't find a trailer for this movie, but it's pretty damn good. It's one of those 70s look back on the way life was kind of movies. Reminded me a lot of "Dazed & Confused" only with less comedy and more drama.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0382053/

Going to check it out

I've been looking for information about this film and your post came up in a search. This is my first post here! W00t!!!

A lot of my friends have been telling me about it and told me it was going to be on TV soon, so i checked and found this on the Showtime site:

Showtime Showcase Nov 3 4:00 PM
    Showtime Showcase Nov 9 2:30 PM
    Showtime Showcase Nov 15 1:45 PM
    Showtime Showcase Nov 15 1:10 AM
    Showtime Showcase Nov 21 6:05 PM

Looks likt this Friday it's on! I looked at the user comments on the imdb link you posted and there's soome good ones. Check this out:

Review

I enjoyed it. At first I thought it was about some ice cream salesman or something... just judging by the title. And I nearly skipped over it thinking it was going to suck. But it turned out to be a really good film.

If you get a chance it's worth the watch. It also has one of the cast members of Lost (Hurley) in it. And he gives a damn nice performance as well.

Thanks! I missed it last week but im going to watch it tomorow.

WOW! It was sooo good. i cried a couple of times. Jorge Garcia is amazing. but i really liked the 2 kids in it.

I highly recommend this movie!!! 4 thumbs up.

I liked it too. The two main characters in the story really make it. Jorge Garcia was just icing on the cake. I really liked it when they screwed with that cop with the fireworks... that was hilarious.

OMG!!! Th scene with the dog was one of the funniest scenes ever!