Colors are faded or not printing correctly
• Check the ink level graphic on the Cartridges tab of the Print Control Program. An ink
cartridge may be out of or low on ink. For help, see page 10.
• Use a different color setting.
• Select Printer Properties or Printing Preferences Document/Quality Natural Color
For help, see page 33.
• Use a different brand of paper. Every paper brand accepts ink differently and prints
with slight color variations.
• Clean the nozzles. For help, see the next section.
• Wipe the print nozzles. For help, see page 75.