Thread: Kramer (Seinfeld) apologizes for verbal racial attack live (Warning - Language)

Precision Processor Super Moderator egghead's Avatar

Kramer (Seinfeld) apologizes for verbal racial attack live (Warning - Language)

Kramer targets race during heckling at comedy club sparking huge outrage from members of the Black communities. Watch uncut video here...

Interesting enough if you play the comedy club attack with rap music it is standard language in most hip-hop lyrics and readily accepted on live performance stages.

I feel for you Michael Richards. I think he lost awareness of the crowd since constantly being interrupted before the video and was forced to focus on the heckler while still trying to be funny under the pressure. "with the crowd comedy acting thing mentality"(Train of thought) I hope he only intended to direct the comments at the person heckling him to only hurt his feelings and not directed at the clubs race or origins of the crowd as one.

Here is Mr. Richards apology on Late Night with David Letterman and Jerry Seinfeld.

Sticks and stones....

Bar staff should have asked the interrupting patron to keep quiet and stop drinking so not to disturb the comedy act and this would have never happened. IMO
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Precision Processor Super Moderator egghead's Avatar
    The title says it all....
    Term Nigga vs Nigger - Video

http://www.eminem.net/other/video/term_nigga_vs_nigger/

Safe for work and not threatening any race in anyway.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    I personally think what he did is disrespectful. That said, I have heard far worse said in movies regarding peoples of other races....

I feel we should respect all people of any color. I think it foolhardy to believe that people have no racism in them at all... we are constantly bombarded either directly or indirectly with messages and stereotypes that boister racist thinking. Some of it so subtle that you'd never even think it played a part in your belief system.

He has apologized and I hope that the people will forgive him, especially his black fans.

Bar staff should have asked the interrupting patron to keep quiet and stop drinking so not to disturb the comedy act and this would have never happened. IMO
    AMEN!