Thread: Music Lovers

The Beast Master TZ Veteran PIPER's Avatar

Music Lovers

Stump the Piper....lol....for all you folks that like music, I have launched WPPR..."Piper Radio" if you will. The place people can go to just listen to their favs....I put out a challenge/request last night to all helloworld members to try to stump me with a song from the top 100 billboard hits between 1950 and 2004....also putting in a request for a song to be placed up there for your listening pleasure.....nothing to join, no strings attached....just go to www.helloworld.com/piper, click on the music ICON and enjoy....send your requests to piper@helloworld.com and I will reply with your request....enjoy all you techzoners...I have spent years collecting music....hundreds on equipment to move my music from vinyl and software to convert it to mp3/wav files....over to the puter....so try and stump me if you can wah ha ha...lol......but seriously guys and gals...just enjoy the songs.....
    Last edited by PIPER; January 21st, 2007 at 13:53 PM.

Nobody knows I'm a dog. TZ Veteran petard's Avatar
    What famous American bluesman played bass on "Shout" - from the Animal House soundtrack? (Was also in the movie).

Many thanks to egghead for the cool .sig

The Beast Master TZ Veteran PIPER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by petard View Post
    What famous American bluesman played bass on "Shout" - from the Animal House soundtrack? (Was also in the movie).
    I think is was Robert Cray