Thread: Hi

Hi

There is not really a whole lot to say. I am in my second year of college and pretty much my whole college career revolves around technology. I am currently majoring in chemical engineering, but may transfer over to mechanical. Anyway i am glad to see there is a place on the web where i can actually ask questions and i can get actual answers.

Welcome, I have a BSChE from the University of Akron. The folks here definitely own the computer side, but we can "math" the hell out of them!
    I'm currently working on higher ordered tensors. Are you getting through the calculus okay? I assume if you're thinking about transferring to ME that chemistry is eating you up. It has to be your decision. The folks here are just Flat-Out sharp. DRB

"Will Golf for Food"

Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rfhe2 View Post
    Anyway i am glad to see there is a place on the web where i can actually ask questions and i can get actual answers.
    ...and no doubt hope to see the link in the naked thread as well.

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

Well calculus is definately hard, but after our first test i made an A so im doing ok. I am also in chemistry 1212 i also made an A in chemistry 1211. Everything is definately different in college but it will be all over with before long.

So what's your decision? Are you gonna stick it out and be a cook (like me) or bail and become a mechanic? How are you doing in your engineering courses? Thermo, Plant Design, Reaction Engineering, etc? DRB

"Will Golf for Food"

The Beast Master TZ Veteran PIPER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend View Post
    ...and no doubt hope to see the link in the naked thread as well.
    LMAO.....

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    Cmon Rev, give the bloke a chance... lol. What else is a Chem Engineer supposed to do on his lonely friday nites... Life must get boring in the Freshman dorms

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---