Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bluetooth drivers

She who must be obeyed Super Moderator piaqt's Avatar
    Heard back from the bastids: "Dear Pia,
    Thank you for contacting Sony Ericsson Online Support. The new Sony Ericsson PC Suite for the Windows Vista will be released in the 2nd quarter of 2007 (April, May, June)"
    double ouch. And then they have da noive to refer me to a fee-based service provider who want $75 to suggest other software!

Last night, I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I'll never know.
    love, piaqt

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    I think I just hurt my shoulder too, shaking my fist hard at the Tie-Jobs at Sony!! Argh, $75 thats ridiculous! Maybe if you go to a Sony-Ericsson Dealership the service guy might have a pre-release copy in the backshelf

Else, wait and see if Egghead buys a new Sony phone, and hope it comes with the updated software

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

Sony's lame excuse: "Vista will get a service pack soon, and we're waiting til that's released to update the software so we can be sure everything will work together."

They're BLOW jobs, not tie jobs. The software doesn't come with the phone--it's a free download.

Meanwhile, the woman I spoke with at Sony, when prompted (read: bullied) by me, asked a co-worker who knew of alternative software. They came up with Mobile Master. The pro version cost me $50, but was worth it, as IT WORKS! Synced my calendar, added a ringtone, etc.

So I'm happy. until something else goes blooey. Thanks, one and all. And rik?

Last night, I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I'll never know.
    love, piaqt

Old and Cranky Super Moderator rik's Avatar
    Back atcha Babe

Like I said...SOOOOOO many vendors simply were not ready for the Vista release even though they knew about it for how long? Really poor support by the outside vendors IMO
    Last edited by rik; February 28th, 2007 at 03:41 AM.

Over, under, sideways, down
    Inside, outside, upside down

love, piaqt

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    Good to hear you got everything working Pia! Hope you load some good MP3 ringtones, (toottunes) and have fun on the subways!

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---