Thread: Office 11 Beta Test

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar

Office 11 Beta Test

" The Microsoft Office Product Team would like to invite you to participate in their upcoming beta program for Office 11. The beta program will get underway this Fall. As part of the program you will receive a beta kit with Office 11 and Office Family applications, along with a hosted SharePoint Team Services subweb site for exploration and use during the beta time period.

Our goal is to have a targeted group of testers willing to actively participate and provide useful feedback to our development team. Please carefully consider your willingness and ability to test Office 11. Your feedback will be critical to the success of our product. Regular and consistent participation throughout the program is expected.

If you are interested in participating, please use this special Guest Account below to access a nomination survey on http://www.BetaPlace.com Note: Using a personal or previously-assigned BetaID and Password will not grant you access to the survey. "

Guest Access Account
    Guest Beta ID: GEXTSU
    Guest Password: B15LIMK

Thanks to driverboy over at iexbeta.com

Angry

your guest id and password don't work
    Tom

yes, they worked for me. thanks for the info BB.
    -FrEE

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    sorry tommy, it worked for me. And it worked for Akafree. Try it again and see.
    glad to have helped Akafree.
    BB

as long as i tried to cut and paste into the dialog box - it would not work. When I got the first response - I copied every thing down and keyed it in and it worked. Cut & paste was putting something extraneous into the dialog box
    Tom