Thread: Easily hack your UXTheme.dll

Thumbs up Easily hack your UXTheme.dll

One of our guys made an app which allows you to use custom themes for Windows XP. In general it replaces the uxtheme.dlls you have with a patched version.
    For those of you who aren't sure what this program does, it is basically StyleXP without a fancy GUI or registration.

You can view info and download
    here

Admins/Mods: this links to our site. If that is a problem please remove it. This is just a really good app that many of your members may enjoy.

Heh. I just noticed that Jewelzz must have been reading my thoughts. We both posted the same thing. The other thread is in the Software section. Please delete one of them. The permissions on this site are a little different than on ours. We can't delete our own posts. Sorry for the double post.

Friendly Neighborhood Super Moderator phishhead's Avatar
    took care of it...thanks jewellz for the pm

Friendly Neighborhood Super Moderator phishhead's Avatar
    great app andy...working like a champ and no need for stylexp...I personally don't mind the linking...I take news and stuff from you guys quite often...of course giving credit where it is due. I guess thats all that matters...if it is a prob.Rev will let you know.

Thanks phishhead. The only reason I posted a link is because the app is just that good. It will save people money that they would have to spend, to in essence, do the same thing. Andyp did an awesome job. Reverend, please don't hesitate to pull the link or completely delete the thread if it goes against any rules here. I will have no problem with that.

Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar
    Hey no probs with the link.
    We are all here to share.Thanks.

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

Thanks for taking care of my post phishhead. As xsivforce said, we were both thinking the same thing.

Kudos to andyp for a great program!!