Thread: Some useful utilities from Fresh Devices

Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar

Some useful utilities from Fresh Devices

Just found some small utilities from Fresh Devices which may interest you.They are free,with no ads or spyware.

thanks to warp2search.net

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

Precision Processor Super Moderator egghead's Avatar
    there's always a catch:-)

Enter your name & e-mail

Fill-in your name and e-mail address in the form below, click the "Submit" button and then start to download the file.

Important:

Enter only a valid name and e-mail address, we will send a registration code (to unlock the software) to your mailbox.

Your email client must be able to receive HTML messages.

We will send 2 e-mail messages to your e-mail account, you must click the confirmation link in the first e-mail message. The registration code can be found in the second message which will be sent by our system after your request confirmed.

You will receive a notification (usually weekly) when there are any updates or new software from us. You may unsubscribe anytime.

i wanted that system ui thingy
    better get my stealth email
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Egghead is right about the emails.

That is why everyone should have a second email address to collect the junk mail. Netscapt.net and others still have totally free web based email accounts.

I have been using Fresh Diagnose for a couple of weeks. It is handy for checking results when you are tweaking your maching. An example was being able to test hard drive with and without the DMA option.
    Last edited by efc; September 20th, 2002 at 22:16 PM.

I used to use Fresh Diagnose a while back, most of their programs are fairly decent just what you expect for freeware applications. Still get the occasional email about software updates etc, but its never really full on overall their not to bad
    R.I.P
    MSN Status: | Please Read The Forum Rules

Strange. I just dl'd 2 of the files and wasn't asked for any info. At the end it did say to check my email for the registration codes. Duh???

Thor

Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar
    I think you can use the software on a 30 day trial,after that period you need to supply an e-mail addy to unlock it with the registration code.

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

British Stud Muffin TZ Veteran GimieGimieGimie's Avatar
    I've always downloaded and install Freshdevices (all of them) for a long time now, never use em' tho, just input the codes and leave them idle til i do, LoL!

I have had absolutely no problem with them tho, i only get e-mails informing me of updates, that's about it, always useful!