Thread: opinions

The Beast Master TZ Veteran PIPER's Avatar

Exclamation opinions

This is open for all you techzonerzs to post your opinions on the concept of helloworld vs youtube and myspace. I have been involved with helloworld for about 8 months as well as joining youtube and myspace. Helloworld sells their retail package for 9.95 per month which offers you video email, video blogging, podcasting tv broadcasting which is cool....but now AIM is getting on the bandwagon with there 6.0 version release...take a look at my helloworld space then give me your honest opinions about this for a fee vs what all you techies no is out there for free. VMDirect is the parent company for helloworld and offers a few packages for folks to get involved with the business side of this concept and despite what they say it really works like a pyramid. They refer to it as a three by eight matrix which if everyone goes after business affiliates ranging from 299.00-2,000.00...the 2,000 bringing you larger income provided you find people to enroll for the larger dollar amount. Your paid a signup bonus then a small percentage on their monthly fees...this ranges from 49.95 to 200.00 plus. if your team is aggressive you can end up with about 9500 people in your group....lol...ok, now on the retail side....they sign up under you for 9.95(granted this is not much) then you get 20% of their monthly charge(1.99) each time they pay the bill.....example 100 retail gets you 199.00 per month. So if you can get say 5,000 people to enroll as retail (easier said than done) you get 9,950.00 per month every month as long as the people stay signed up. With the volume of people online daily...this could build into a substantial residual income...great concept considering what tools they have...but reality is..how many people really use video email, video blogging, video instant messaging or want to broadcast themselves via hellotv?...take a look a my helloworld site www.helloworld.com/piper and compare it to what you can do with myspace as far as making it look cool(for free)...my helloworld is maxed out for what I can do with it......I am just looking for honest feedback here folks so let me see your opinions posted....not just views of the thread....lol. Our member base is large so all you guys and gals opinions matter....do you think this suite is headed for greatness or is it just another......u know...

no need to reply....I sent them packing.....

Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    But you invested money right? Did you get it back?

nope....took the loss...cut and run as they say...sh*t happens...

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    Well sorry to hear it didnt work out Piper, but im sure it would have been a great experience?!

What next on the horizon?

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---