Thread: Gamers Question

The Beast Master TZ Veteran PIPER's Avatar

Question Gamers Question

I know all you die hard gamers are still lurking out there.....so what systems are you using?....PS3, Wii etc....what are your feelings about the old vs. the new....and of course PC Gaming.....

I only play on a PC and a PS2, the next gen consoles in my option are way over priced and if I’m going to drop that kind of money on a gaming plate form it should be able to do other things. So that’s why I stick to PC game.

On a side not the next generation game killing the PC game market. If you walk in to a game store how many computer games do you see now. Not that many for the ones I go too.

The Beast Master TZ Veteran PIPER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Linedawg View Post
    I only play on a PC and a PS2, the next gen consoles in my option are way over priced and if I’m going to drop that kind of money on a gaming plate form it should be able to do other things. So that’s why I stick to PC game.

On a side not the next generation game killing the PC game market. If you walk in to a game store how many computer games do you see now. Not that many for the ones I go too.
    Got to agree with you on the console pricing structure but as in the past this will change as time moves on, it always does. As for the PC game market, I think you will see that change once all the developers get in sync with vista and DX10....but there goes the hardware requirements...the never ending story....lmao....if you are into FPS....give call of duty 4 a look see....it kicks butt.

My Name is.... TZ Veteran Stripe's Avatar
    I haven't been able to play any of the new gen consoles thought because they really hurt the pocketbook.

I'll stick with my ps2 and PC for now, although I'm tempted to get a PS3 once the game lineup starts to flesh out.