Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty 4 CLAN

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    Hehe, good luck LineDawg! I'm getting some good practice in these holidays

Sorry about the server, it has been down for a few days. keep an eye for it though...

Do you use Xfire? Which servers do you usually play on?

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

Quote Originally Posted by cash_site View Post
    Hehe, good luck LineDawg! I'm getting some good practice in these holidays

Sorry about the server, it has been down for a few days. keep an eye for it though...

Do you use Xfire? Which servers do you usually play on?
    I play mostly on these two servers hosted by Grumpy old bastards www.grumpyoldbastards.org

I.P. address are
    8.2.0.100 : 28960
    65.99.246.162 : 28930

I don’t use Xfire but I guess I could start using it since it is a free service

Excellent Linedawg.. yeah, i've heard of the GOB guys.. they're pretty funny.

I've added the servers to my Xfire, i'll keep an eye out for you.

Cheers!

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

Excellent Linedawg.. yeah, i've heard of the GOB guys.. they're pretty funny.

I've added the servers to my Xfire, i'll keep an eye out for you.

Cheers!
    Nice just look for Linedawg or Riplok. Ill will be owning them with my PK90 lol

Oh My! I started playing the Multiplayer of COD4.. hehe, i'm only ranked Level 8, but it is very good! going through the challenges now to unlock more tools of the trade - It is tough though, trying to shoot against level 55 !

Lot of fun though, think i stayed up til 5am one night.. argh!

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

Oh My! I started playing the Multiplayer of COD4.. hehe, i'm only ranked Level 8, but it is very good! going through the challenges now to unlock more tools of the trade - It is tough though, trying to shoot against level 55 !

Lot of fun though, think i stayed up til 5am one night.. argh!
    What is your handle, I now mostly play on Riplok i got him to lvl 46 and still growing lol

Level 13 Making nice progress, it's hard trying to complete challenges...

Look for =MDTK= D1Shooter, i'll cover your six

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

Silver Member
    Just got the game today have maybe 3.5 hours logged already lvl 29 I think or 30, I'll try to log onto those couple of servers. I'm not in a clan but my name is Solo xfire name is nathanls14 (I think) lol can't remember. I love this game though just haven't had all that much time to play it yet.

Level 13 Making nice progress, it's hard trying to complete challenges...

Look for =MDTK= D1Shooter, i'll cover your six
    What times to you play? im on most the time around 8 PM central time -0600 GMT Central Time (US&Canada)

I just got Xfire my profile is Linedawg2007 and i added my xFire Sig.
    Last edited by Linedawg; January 8th, 2008 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Update

Wow Nate89, great effort for ranking so quick! When i bought the game, i completed the single player in a few hours non-stop...lol... I'm finding online play is a little harder to compete against tons of lvl 55 with me only being lvl 14 But i guess that's the hard part for trying to win the challenges

Does anyone have some good perk Combinations for your custom classes?!

Xfire rocks, i'll add you guys tonight

Hmm.. time differences are pretty hard - i'm +10 GMT, i play after work 6pm onwards - so... 11pm onwards Pacific Coast time ! CU then!
    Last edited by cash_site; January 8th, 2008 at 05:50 AM. Reason: xfire details

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

Silver Member
    Wow Nate89, great effort for ranking so quick! When i bought the game, i completed the single player in a few hours non-stop...lol... I'm finding online play is a little harder to compete against tons of lvl 55 with me only being lvl 14 But i guess that's the hard part for trying to win the challenges

Does anyone have some good perk Combinations for your custom classes?!

Xfire rocks, i'll add you guys tonight

Hmm.. time differences are pretty hard - i'm +10 GMT, i play after work 6pm onwards - so... 11pm onwards Pacific Coast time ! CU then!
    As far as custom classes right now go for me, I just add the weapons I need to do more challenges and just add the updated things such as scopes and sights. I'll wait to make a real custom class once I have everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate89 View Post
    As far as custom classes right now go for me, I just add the weapons I need to do more challenges and just add the updated things such as scopes and sights. I'll wait to make a real custom class once I have everything.
    My favorite custom class is the PK90 with silencer + M4 with grenade launcher and my perks are perk 1 = grenade launcher Perk 2 = Overkill allows me to have two main weapons and Perk 3 = the one that drop a hand grenade when you die I forget what it is call.

The weapon I stink at are sniper rifles and the M14.
    Last edited by Linedawg; January 10th, 2008 at 21:09 PM. Reason: Spelling

I agree Nate, I'm trying the challenges so match the guns to the classes... LD, that PK90 is a good combination, i've seen it a bit, silencer makes u invisible on map during shooting - i use UAV jammer a lot!

i just waiting for the Claymore!!

I'll be online all night tonight - keep xfire running (i've added nate + LD), i'll join your servers (my ping should be around 200 from Australia to USA) !

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

It was good playing with you the other night Cash. I do see what you was talking about as far as ping rating. I was in the range 300 – 400 MS and the game play was choppy. So I can imagine it would be like that for you on the GOB servers. Maybe we can find a server some where in between where we both have pretty good ping rates. I have to say my game play was severely reduced, and my FPS was at 7 – 10 lol. So every thing was choppy. Ill start looking for a server between us some where and see if we both can get a ping of 100 or less with it.

Before I forget it looks like you have mastered the knife, I know I got the point on it a few times lol.