Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Call of Duty 4 CLAN

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    HI LD! Yeah it was awesome seeing you COD_4 the other night - I can understand about the pings, but you still were getting the high scores!! You've got lots of skills!

Haha... yeah my knife tricks - i had to learn the hard way, but this little grasshoper was shown the way. I usually try to infiltrate enemy lines, knife streak 2 or 3, then spray and pray the rest = AirStrike or Heli most maps

After you left, i got a 27kill streak on WetWork/Ship...lol. I think i played 24 hours straight that weekend.

It would be good to get a server with low pings for us, but my biggest problem is australia is 6000 miles from anywhere! Maybe Guam, or Hawaii, Singapore? I think i get 100-200 to Europe...

Doesnt matter, i'll just play in USA, im used to the high-pings (I just go sniper then and camp, put the tent up, cook some meat, and enjoy the frags)

@Nate, when do you usually play? I've seen you online a couple of times on Xfire, but no gaming?

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

Hawaii maybe a winner for us, ill check them out as well. Also I made my third star last night and unlocked the 50 CAL sniper rifle. Man this weapon Rocks. Also I changed my PK90 set up. Now it is a PK90 with red dot, M16A2 with silencer (sniping) Claymores, Deep impact and the one that drops the grenade when I’m killed. The reason I picked the M16 is I can sniper off player very easily with that weapon and its 3 round burst. So if I find a nice quiet area to set up ill go into sniper mode but if I can find an area ill use the PK90.

Lol when I logged into the server we was on the map I hate, Showdown. For some reason I stink on that map. I may only get 10 – 15 kills max. But the two maps I do the best in are overgrown and downpour. In downpour I line running behind enemy line and get the mounted machine gun on the deck and kill the enemy from behind. Yea I will shot them in the back; hey it’s the safest way.

Let me know what you find out about the servers.

Congrats on your third star, i heard it starts getting difficult to rank up near the top! 50 Cal, i'm always afraid of that gun... no safe spot on the map, especially combined with Deep Impact goes straight through walls, metal lol no hides spots!

That's a nice PK setup, most peeps seem to be using it (cos of the large ammo) but i find it a bit under-powered - can't beat M4 with bandolier and double tap! I biggest trouble with M16 is i can't click the mouse quick enough, it's similar to G3, better for middle distance shooting.

Yeah overgrown and downpour are good maps... It's definitly a big advantage owning that Machine Gun! cos you destroy eerything in the house/tractor barn... i usually sit behind that MG building getting sneaks trying to kill my gunner ... also the silos is a good hunting ground with claymores everywhere!

@Stripe, have you managed to get COD_4 yet, weren't you getting it for xmas? we need some more players!

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

Just made a personal best on total kills last night, on downpour I got 107 kills by the end of the game. Also on the map Crash I found the perfect sniper spot. It is in a part of the map no one really goes too and you have clear line of sight to 2 of the major building roof tops.

Quote Originally Posted by Linedawg View Post
    Just made a personal best on total kills last night, on downpour I got 107 kills by the end of the game. Also on the map Crash I found the perfect sniper spot. It is in a part of the map no one really goes too and you have clear line of sight to 2 of the major building roof tops.
    WOW, that's is an amazing score! How many with the Mounted MG? haha Were you doing the airstrike / heli SPAM on the spawn points? I can't seem to get more than 20 or 30 kills

Sniper on Crash? Man, they just need a silencer on those rifles then you'll be invisible! Do you have the 50cal?

I'll try to play online this weekend - going to Australian Open Tennis tonight so now friday night shenanigans!

Cheers

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

Lol yea I got behind them and used the MG on the other team. Then after that I used a ton of Air strikes. After one air stike I got 5 kill in a row off of it and called in another one and then another one. Also I go to the MG three time they did not learn to guard it lol so I made them pay for it. Also I had random claymores set up as I was moving to the location. As for the 50 Cal sniper rifle I unlocked it at rank 49 and that weapon is sweet. Fast fire rate, 15 round clip and will shoot through almost every thing.

Also planting C4 in high traffic area and waiting for a group of people to go there is always fun. BOOM!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Linedawg; January 18th, 2008 at 19:45 PM.