Thread: TimeShift

The Beast Master TZ Veteran PIPER's Avatar

Thumbs up TimeShift

If you peeps have not tried this game, now is the time......this game is absolutely kick butt......on a level with COD4 and Crysis....I would rate it as a 10 hands down.

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    Haha! Great to hear Piper

I'm assuming you're playing it on your PS3, how do you find the control for 'timeshift', slow, pause, rewind etc?

I agree that it's up there with the latest games, it just didn't get enough marketing hype - competing against COD4, Crysis, Assassin Creed, Pro Street, Haze etc etc

Were you able to pass the first level?! To cross the bridge when the massive mechWarrior fires rockets to blow it up!

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

Finished the game tuesday morning, after a little more than two weeks of playing. Utilizing the timeshift was a bit of a pain at first but once you get the hang of it you're on the move.....but I did die a lot....lol..........the ending leaves it open for a sequel.....waiting patiently now for Haze to come out as I move into Jericho.
    Last edited by PIPER; January 24th, 2008 at 12:00 PM.

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PIPER View Post
    Finished the game tuesday morning, after a little more than two weeks of playing. Utilizing the timeshift was a bit of a pain at first but once you get the hang of it you're on the move.....but I did die a lot....lol..........the ending leaves it open for a sequel.....waiting patiently now for Haze to come out as I move into Jericho.
    Haha! good to hear, gee you fly through games.. i think i've only finished 3 games... MOHAA, COD2 and COD4... lol

I think i might have to come and visit to play games all weekend!!

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

My Name is.... TZ Veteran Stripe's Avatar
    I think that Timeshift lost a lot of its marketing against Crysis (weren't they released about the same time?).

Did you play it on PS3? or the PC? I had heard that the PC was a horrible console port and that it wasn't worth getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Stripe View Post
    I think that Timeshift lost a lot of its marketing against Crysis (weren't they released about the same time?).

Did you play it on PS3? or the PC? I had heard that the PC was a horrible console port and that it wasn't worth getting.
    On the PS3....kick butt it was!!!....I think it came out about the same time as Crysis.....but it was every bit as good as both Crysis and COD4.